One of the most beautiful holidays is before us — Women's Day! It's that time of the year when we get to show them how much they truly mean to us and surprise them with a particularly nice gesture. Choosing the right gift can be a headache, especially if you care about that person. And we all have at least one woman in our lives who means more to us than the world itself, don’t we?
We have tried to make this process easier for you by including in our list of gift ideas some clichés, as well as some unusual suggestions. Perhaps those unusual ones are just the perfect ones for her? We hope you’ll find some inspiration and put a big smile on the face of the woman you most care about!
- A few classics without which a list like this would not be possible: going to a Željko Samardžić concert
- Tickets for the next Zdravko Čolić concert
- a pottery course
- …or even better, a painting course that serves wine (yes, that’s a thing)
- Travel. Whether it's a day-long hike or a week in Paris — a trip is a trip
- Coupon for a spa treatment
- Coupon for a professional massage
- Coupon for a favorite bookstore
- Dinner in a high-end restaurant
- Dinner at home with flowers, candles and soft music
- A handwritten letter describing why she is the most important woman in your life
- A small bouquet of the most expensive flowers
- An abnormally large bouquet of her favorite flowers
- A boat cruise along the Danube and the Sava Rivers
- Reciting her favorite poetry
- An evening with her favorite movie, Prima sticks and cuddling, until your arms go numb
- An album filled with your pictures
- Those shoes she can’t seem to get out of her head.
There is surely something on this list that will brighten up, not only this one day, but also her whole year.